I love podcast. I have a desk job so they are very entertaining and can hold me over all day. I am very broad so do not judge my list. :)
1. The Breakfast Club- If you love morning talk radio and keeping up with the latest celebrity and political gossip this is an awesome podcast. You are able to listen to the talk radio and it skips the music and the commercials! They have some of the greatest interviews asking the questions that we all want answers to.
3. The Friend Zone- These guys are hilarious and Fran gives great healthcare and skin advice
A Little Raunchy-
1. Lip Service- This podcast is from Angela Yee at The Breakfast Club. It is funny and for ages 18+ Good podcast to learn how to please each other ;)
1. My Favorite Murder- Georgia and Karen literally get me through work! They tell real murder mysteries. They go through the details usually serial killers but not always. They do live shows as well! Also, if you send in an email of your hometown murder they will read it allowed on the show! make it funny. Their catch phrase is my favorite. STAY SEXY AND DON'T GET MURDERED!
2. Wrongful Conviction- This one is for my BROTHAs. This one is for my Kings! This podcast shows you how law enforcement will put anyone in jail just to close a case. They will place evidence for a conviction and they will just straight LIE! ENJOY :)
3. True Crime Garage- These gentlemen go through police cases cold and current. They review all evidence and allow you to come up with a conclusion of your own. They even covered the most recent popular murder of Kenneka Jenkins. You can also send them beer ;)
This section is for me to write about myself however, I am never quite able to do that with ease. I am the author of these blogs :)